Our newest whitepaper is out! 5 Pitfalls to Avoid when Designing an Effective Data Analytics Organization. This post will present you a short summary of it.
A company-wide data-driven culture, allows businesses to make better decisions. But to reach such a level, companies need to employ analytical methods to get high-quality data. What are the main challenges companies face to obtain data analytics?
1. Inadequate data and analytics expertise: An incapacity for leveraging data throughout an organization.
2. Complications trying to change a non data-driven culture: This is a big problem for many companies, and can’t be taken for granted.
3. Deficit of skills: Companies have a hard time finding personnel with the right expertise to deal with data and analytics.
4. Confused organization’s proposals: A nonalignment between a company’s business value and its data and analytics implementation.
5. Shortage of data knowledge: When there’s a dependency on conventional data structure models, companies can’t get high-quality data or don’t even know how to leverage data.
Do you face any of these problems in your company? Fill out the form below to download the whitepaper and know how to overcome these challenges!